Happy Memories

Sharing another of my April designs...




These are my three most favourite photos from the first moment that Zoe and Kirsty met Harry, Simon had been with me all night but went home for a quick nap and then straight back to see us both with the girls - I love their smiling faces!

This Bazzill cardstock is my most favourite shade of blue at the moment, it doesn't really remind me of rain but that is what it is called:lol: However it was the perfect colour as a backdrop to my design as I wanted to feature blue, pink and yellow which seemed really fitting for a baby boy page meeting his two sisters.

The yellow frame was fun to make and easy to recreate even if you do not have a decorative border punch - simply use scallop sissors and a hole punch (and a little patience too!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patterns From The Past

Foggy Bottom