Smiler

I have been really busy this last week or so, it has been mad:lol:

Tomorrow I am running a little scrapbooking event for a local Brownie group so am really looking forward to seeing what they all make - we are just making a simple accordian book that the girls can fill in with photos at home but I am sure the hour will go past really quickly. I have a little helper too, Harry is excited about being a Brownie for the evening:lol:

Work has been busy, home life has been manic but I have still found that special moment in amongst the madness to sit and create a little something.

This LO below was made for an example for our Crop during March and features some cool frames that we are handing out amongst the ladies.



I am still trying to revisit some older pictures that have never been scrapped - and yes they are the originals, can't see the point in scrapping copies:lol:

Lorraine x

Comments

  1. loving this Lo Lorraine
    the hybrid frames really compliment your pics x
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous chick! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patterns From The Past

Foggy Bottom