InspiredbyGoGo

Thursday, 15 April 2010

It's Here!

Harry has been waiting on the doorstep this morning as he knew his Make A Wish pack would be here! The postman let him sign for the special delivery which was exciting enough in its self:lol:




The pack contained lots of written information and e tickets etc but also some little envelopes for Harry to get a special photo of his swim with the dolphins and also a sealed letter for the flight crew... I wonder if that is to warn them that there is one very excited and hyper boy on their flight or that his Dad doesn't like flying:lol: Also in the pack is some gold star badges, these are really special and we will treasure them forever I am sure!







We have had a quick read through altogether and will read in more detail later but I think for now we must get dressed as it is nearly lunch time and we don't have a crumb to eat until I have been shopping!




I will leave you with what I think is THE most precious photo we captured this morning, check out this excited face!



Lx

3 comments:

Miss Natz said...

That last pic of Harry is so adorable! Bless him for getting so excited. What a lucky boy, but at the same time it's a shame he qualifies for such a thing. I know you will all have an amazing time though.

Lisa said...

Brilliant photo's Lorraine, welling up at the thought of him opening all that up!
Lisa x

Janice said...

That is exactly how I pictured his excitement to be - I cant wait to hear all about it from him!
xxxxx

Post a Comment